• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Tom Winter @Tom_Winter
NEW: The Special Counsel's Office notifies the court that they will seek immunity for up to 5 people to testify under conditions of immunity in the upcoming trial against Paul Manafort in Virginia.

They say these people have not been publicly named before in the case.

Which means they can’t plead the 5th without being in contempt. Or something like that - they would be agreeing to talk.

Last edited:
I do, however, suspect that Montenegrins would be useful in a bar brawl.

I believe it's pronounced Montenegroes.

giphy.gif

and if it's not, it should be.

I do, however, suspect that Montenegrins would be useful in a bar brawl.

Since when are Montenegrins that tough. I have cousins that are in Montenegro and one living here that’s married to a Montenegrin. Super nice guy.

Trump probably doesn’t know where Montenegro is even, unless he’s planning a golf course there then he may know.

oh hey remember when Trump "corrected" his take yesterday? that's off.

Ryan Nobles @ryanobles
NEW: During WH Cabinet meeting pooler @CeciliaVega asks POTUS "Is Russia still targeting the US?" to which the President answers "No".

cant find the meme right now but there was one of a text convo

Guy A: you stupid piece of shit . i will murder you . i hope you rot in hell
Guy A: sorry type - meant Hello

#trumpwouldn't

oh hey remember when Trump "corrected" his take yesterday? that's off.

Ryan Nobles @ryanobles
NEW: During WH Cabinet meeting pooler @CeciliaVega asks POTUS "Is Russia still targeting the US?" to which the President answers "No".

lol.

Aaron Blake @AaronBlake
.@PressSec says Trump was "saying 'no' to answering questions" when he appeared to deny Russia is interfering in 2018 election

But he then answered more questions.

Katy Tur @KatyTurNBC
Don't let this question by @maggieNYT go unnoticed. Sanders says Trump will discuss allowing Russia to question American citizens

DiaRHLSUcAAi_v1.jpg:large

David Sanger @SangerNYT
5m
For those keeping score at home, this means Putin asked the President to let him get his hands on a former US ambassador to Russia, @McFaul, and man who successfully lobbied for one of the primary sanctions against Russia. And the WH can’t say how POTUS responded. Remarkable.

@spaikin
when @realDonaldTrump was an owner in the now defunct USFL, canadian owner johnny f. bassett confronted him on his bullying tactics. worth a read.

DiZGyr7WsAAbmvC.jpg

they needed a report to explain that the ones that put themselves first (cons) are happier than those looking out for others (libs) ?

#shocking

Back