• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Amazing the kind of life you can lead when you have no morals whatsoever.

and deep political connections to other people with absolutely no morals.

I'd love to see who the democrat version of Paul Manafort is, because #bothsides and all. Who is the democrat political operator out there helping to prop up oligarchs and dictators, paying for suits in wire transfers because having a bank account in the US leaves a paper trail.

The Crooked Clintons, obviously.

Yes, how could I possibly forget the most investigated couple in the history of American politics? When is their sentencing hearing again? Surely all of those investigations led to charges. Just what Killary did to that Ben Ghazi guy must be enough for life.

Don't worry, there will soon be another Benghazi investigation coming so we can finally get to the bottom of finding a way to blame it on Hillary Clinton.

NBC News @NBCNews
37m
Exclusive: A former Ohio State wrestling coach urged Rep. Jim Jordan's accusers to recant, according to the wrestlers and text messages they shared with @NBCNews.

NBC News
@NBCNews
“I think Jordan got some bad advice up front to deny knowing anything and wasn’t going to change when he got confronted by wrestlers saying that’s not true,” one former wrestler, who asked not to be identified by name, told @NBCNews.

NBC News @NBCNews
21m
Former wrestlers said their ex-coach made it clear to them he was under pressure from Jordan to get statements of support from members of the team.

It's cool bro, only Democrats have to resign when caught in a scandal. It's only the left that is willing to eat their own.

Djjx9GrU4AAU1Jw.jpg:large

So because Europe declared a truce in their trade war, Trump is upping the pressure on China, who after weeks of playing hardball, are back at the negotiating table

In regards to NAFTA, USA and Mexico have been holding talks, Canada has been purposely excluded, and there are reports of the USA and Mexico closing in on a deal.

Divide and conquer starting to work for the USA? Depressing, but signs are starting to point to that.

I think you may be putting a little bit too much faith in claims coming out of the White House. They have a habit of preemptively declaring victory, when in fact nothing's been achieved.

So, call me when they actually manage to extract real concessions from either the EU or Mexico.

I think you may be putting a little bit too much faith in claims coming out of the White House. They have a habit of preemptively declaring victory, when in fact nothing's been achieved.

So, call me when they actually manage to extract real concessions from either the EU or Mexico.

I ignore most things coming out of the white house, because you know, lies or spin or both.

But this is coming from Mexico.

https://ca.reuters.com/article/idCAKBN1KM5JL-OCABS

Guillermo Malpica, head of the trade and NAFTA office for the Mexican government, said the United States had “started showing more flexibility last week” on autos content and other topics at the negotiations, which have dragged on for almost a year.

Speaking to reporters, Malpica said “we are getting close” to an agreement on the so-called autos rules of origin, which dictate how much of a vehicle must be made in the three NAFTA nations to qualify for duty-free status.

Speaking to local media on Tuesday, Mexican Economy Minister Ildefonso Guajardo also suggested that negotiators have made progress on auto salaries. U.S. and Canadian trade unions have complained that more manufacturing has gravitated to Mexico due to the country’s low wages.

That reminds me of similar hopeful noises that we coming out of Canadian trade representatives not too long ago.

Give Mexico's new government some time to discover that Trump's idea of a "fair deal" is one where he wins and you decisively lose.

Mueller’s Digging Exposes Culture of Foreign Lobbying and Its Big Paydays - The New York Timeshttps://apple.news/AYR00bmmGRtyypz9h2GDyDg

That reminds me of similar hopeful noises that we coming out of Canadian trade representatives not too long ago.

Give Mexico's new government some time to discover that Trump's idea of a "fair deal" is one where he wins and you decisively lose.

true

all Trudeau has to do to get back on Donnie's good side is mention he likes his suit or something like that

Mueller’s Digging Exposes Culture of Foreign Lobbying and Its Big Paydays - The New York Timeshttps://apple.news/AYR00bmmGRtyypz9h2GDyDg

It's turning into the most important investigation in the modern history of the US and a lot of people are going to get it in the end.

Back