• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Jon McNaughton
@McNaughtonArt
My new painting – “Crossing the Swamp”
“Never give up. Never lower your light.
Never stop till the swamp is dry.” – Jon McNaughton
For a list of figures in the boat: https://tinyurl.com/y8lvs3m2

DjcDk5HVsAAKrBU

July 31, 2018.

The world is still here.

No nuclear war yet. No collapse of economy yet. Allies are still allies. Still plenty of hyperbole though.

Wake me up when the world ends. Thanks.

Actually I’ve read and heard that John Kelly is a firm believer that he is serving this country by doing this. What that exactly means though I leave to other people’s interpretations.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Looking back on history, who was treated worse, Alfonse Capone, legendary mob boss, killer and “Public Enemy Number One,” or Paul Manafort, political operative & Reagan/Dole darling, now serving solitary confinement - although convicted of nothing? Where is the Russian Collusion?

Carol Leonnig @CarolLeonnig
NEW: Trump lawyers tell me his tweets this morning are simply "his opinions" and not evidence of an ongoing effort to obstruct the Russia probe. @RudyGiuliani and @JaySekulow call in to explain @realDonaldTrump well-established practice washingtonpost.com/politics/trump…

Rachel Weiner
@rachelweinerwp
Maximillian Katzman, 29, the manager of a luxury menwear store in New York City, testifies that Paul Manafort spent more than $929,000 on suits between 2010 and 2014. He was the store's only customer to pay using wire transfers from foreign accounts.

gotta love the guy.

Back