• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Don’t worry, Trump’s people will use another scandal to deflect this. Just wait.

Oh and he’ll be extra tough on Twitter for awhile.

Anyone planning to watch Chris Wallace’s interview with Putin tonight at 6? I’m curious to see how Putin spins this.

Mediaite @Mediaite
Hannity Trashes ‘Weak, Pathetic, Visionless, Feckless, Spineless Republicans’ for Criticizing Trump

So one theory has Trump’s refusal to take Russia to task because he feels it would delegitimize his win over Clinton and his ego isn’t allowing him to do so.

All that theory ignores is some small bits of evidence about his campaign being fully staffed with Russian operatives BEFORE the election, over 20 indictments regarding Russia from the Mueller probe, evidence of Russian money laundering, the seizing of files from his fixer, constant criticism of every single American ally and treaty, attacks on many democratic ideals, and his completely over the top enthusiasm to serve as Putin's cock holster.

So much wrong in your statement. Stop using those “charges” like they mean anything when it comes to conspiracy.

You watch too much msnbc.

Today’s “meeting” was a disgrace for sure but man you and some others here take massive leaps.

So much wrong in your statement. Stop using those “charges” like they mean anything when it comes to conspiracy.

You watch too much msnbc.

Yeah, they're just procedural charges from when these guys got caught lying about a Russian conspiracy.

giphy.gif

I love that you put "charges in quotes like they already haven't resulted in guilty pleas.

You don’t know what they lied about. Just stop.

Even Manafort, the only guy indicted, wasn’t indicted for anything to do with the campaign or conspiracy. The way you all gloss over those facts is amazing.

Then there’s the indictment of Russians. In Russia. Laughable. Keeps the number up though for lemmings to regurgitate like it means anything at all.

I’ll say it again, you’ll all be very disappointed at the end of all this.

Last edited:
Anyone planning to watch Chris Wallace’s interview with Putin tonight at 6? I’m curious to see how Putin spins this.

Gave up after 12 mins. Putin isn't going to satisfy anyone's curiosity.

No, he’s not. Trump got rolled. Then backed up over and rolled on again.

It’s amazing how he looks like such a pussy where Putin is concerned. It’s almost like he thinks he needs to kiss his ass to get a deal done.

You don’t know what they lied about. Just stop.

Even Manafort, the only guy indicted, wasn’t indicted for anything to do with the campaign or conspiracy. The way you all gloss over those facts is amazing.

Then there’s the indictment of Russians. In Russia. Laughable. Keeps the number up though for lemmings to regurgitate like it means anything at all.

I’ll say it again, you’ll all be very disappointed at the end of all this.
I'll be happy if the GOP does poorly in the midterms

Back