• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Third Jersey

HeyKurtz

The Canes just announced that they will be unveiling a new third jersey at the draft party at the Raleigh Beer Garden on June 22nd.

my total guess is it will have the outline of the state in it along with other stuff , they could even leave out the main logo. Maybe add a lighthouse ?

my total guess is it will have the outline of the state in it along with other stuff , they could even leave out the main logo. Maybe add a lighthouse ?

The State outline thing is quite trendy these days, but is under-represented on pro jerseys. That would be a fairly fresh way to go.

And again ... I'm expecting a script Carolina. That way I won't be disappointed.

yes the state outline is mostly a college thing. UNC has done it for their BB court for a long time. ECU did it for FB field with a pirate inside the logo. I think NCSU did it recently too for FB or maybe just on a website?

Are we dissing South Carolina fans as part of that though?? Outline of both states wouldn't look good....

Nothing says "hurricane" 'round these parts like a flooded car at Crabtree Mall. That could be the crest, maybe with a Duke Energy cherry picker on the shoulder to pick up a few advertising dollars.

its a caricature of smiling Tom Dundon on the front.
And small stormys on the shoulders.
Hurricane symbols down the arms.

add a little carolina and duke blue in just the right places.

Back