• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Galchenyuk traded for Domi

Domi will not be a 3.1 mil player for long time, do you realizing this? Are you also award he will be RFA in a season and half?

Domi had couple of dissapointing seasons base on his talent in ARZ, same as 27, but as i said 27 issue was just beyond the production, they exchanged two problems in order the new environment can be beneficial to both, which is so far.

He's a 3.1 million dollar player right now. That's the contract the Habs signed him to. I provided you this link.

Everyone is happy that he is producing over and above what he was expected. He was not expected to a star.

This conversation is over.

He was definitely acquired with the expectation of being a top 6 forward though, similar to the player we traded away.

For the most part yes.

Some people had him starting on the 3rd line, depending what else was done in the off-season.

What Domi has done has been awesome, but it wasn't expected.

He's a 3.1 million dollar player right now. That's the contract the Habs signed him to. I provided you this link.

Everyone is happy that he is producing over and above what he was expected. He was not expected to a star.

This conversation is over.

You are funny dude.. lol

For the most part yes.

Some people had him starting on the 3rd line, depending what else was done in the off-season.

What Domi has done has been awesome, but it wasn't expected.

He's been a pleasant surprise so far for sure, but it wasn't completely unexpected. We knew we were getting a good player.

He's been a pleasant surprise so far for sure, but it wasn't completely unexpected. We knew we were getting a good player.

his goals are unexpected, he only scored 5 on a goalie all last season. I figured we would get some truculence and we have, but his exceeding what I expected by a long shot.

I still think we treated 27 badly but right now I really don't care, 27 is dead to me and 13 is playing very well
27 brought it upon himself, never once showed the dedication & propensity to learn the 200-ft game.

Also he’d never have kept pace with present Habs lineup - doesn’t have the foot speed m.

27 brought it upon himself, never once showed the dedication & propensity to learn the 200-ft game.

Also he’d never have kept pace with present Habs lineup - doesn’t have the foot speed m.

the 200 foot game argument is bogus, not like Ovechkin, Kane etc even know where the defensive zone is. Yes they are vastly superior players but come on, too often we rip offensive guys for not playing defence but have no issue with defensive guys not scoring

the 200 foot game argument is bogus, not like Ovechkin, Kane etc even know where the defensive zone is. Yes they are vastly superior players but come on, too often we rip offensive guys for not playing defence but have no issue with defensive guys not scoring
Ovy & Kane don’t play C, it matters for Cs...

his goals are unexpected, he only scored 5 on a goalie all last season. I figured we would get some truculence and we have, but his exceeding what I expected by a long shot.

Goals are definitely unexpected, but I knew he was a skilled player and a good playmaker and a guy that competes every night. I'm surprised by how good he looks at center and by his goals. But I certainly wasn't expecting a 3rd liner.

Goals are definitely unexpected, but I knew he was a skilled player and a good playmaker and a guy that competes every night. I'm surprised by how good he looks at center and by his goals. But I certainly wasn't expecting a 3rd liner.

The C position transition has impressed me . He looks comfortable and sound defensively so far .

He is the driver of his line and not surprised . I have seen him play in junior many times and he flat out controlled the play .

So far a change of scenery has benefited both players.

The C position transition has impressed me . He looks comfortable and sound defensively so far .

He is the driver of his line and not surprised . I have seen him play in junior many times and he flat out controlled the play .

Ha! Did you re-read your posts from the night of the trade. They’re among the best.

Ha! Did you re-read your posts from the night of the trade. They’re among the best.

Back