• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Galchenyuk traded for Domi

With MB trading, his value is automatically 50% less anyways. We'll be lucky to get a 4th rounder with our GM.

Agreed but is the apples to apples (i.e. discounted by 50%) value of both Max and AG much different. I'm not sure Max has that much more value than AG .

Here's a healthy scenario if MB can pull it off.

Max + 2nd for ROR
Draft Zadina
Sign Stastny and De Haan.

Gally-ROR-Domi (that's a pretty tough fukking line to play against)
Zadina-Stastny-Drouin (I'm thinking PS will like to come play with these 2)
Shaw-Dano-Lheko
Byron-DLR-Delo

Get rid of all that garbage: FROESE, CARR, Logan SHAW, Benn, Shlemko and let the kids play!!!

Classic MB move will be Pax for Skinner and he re-sign Jeff July 1st.

It's the perfectly safe 1 for 1 dealing Academy he graduated from.

Here's a healthy scenario if MB can pull it off.

Max + 2nd for ROR
Draft Zadina
Sign Stastny and De Haan.

Gally-ROR-Domi (that's a pretty tough fukking line to play against)
Zadina-Stastny-Drouin (I'm thinking PS will like to come play with these 2)
Shaw-Dano-Lheko
Byron-DLR-Delo

Get rid of all that garbage: FROESE, CARR, Logan SHAW, Benn, Shlemko and let the kids play!!!

Buffalo is about to have a young solid core and will probably look to build around Dahlin/Eichel/Ristolainen/Mittelstadt. There's no way they are taking Max unless they can flip him for a good prospect or nhl ready player.

Signing 32 yr old Paul Statsny to a long term deal seems unwise. So there's a good chance MB will try.

67 would be a good fit with a decent team that needs a sniper to compete right away.

Buffalo is not a good fit. Neither are the Habs, frankly.

Signing 32 yr old Paul Statsny to a long term deal seems unwise. So there's a good chance MB will try.
My fear as well, even more so considering the cap’s going up significantly and some teams will want to spend to make a splash driving up contract $

Rumors are stasny might stay with Winnipeg or return to st Louis.

Another case of the player protecting MB from himself.

67 would be a good fit with a decent team that needs a sniper to compete right away.

Buffalo is not a good fit. Neither are the Habs, frankly.

Most definitely, Max needs to have a good final year to maximize his next contract. He must be praying to get traded despite what he says in public.

Buffalo is about to have a young solid core and will probably look to build around Dahlin/Eichel/Ristolainen/Mittelstadt. There's no way they are taking Max unless they can flip him for a good prospect or nhl ready player.

Buffalo will take Max for ROR in a second if that`s the best deal they can get to dump his contract .

Back