• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Galchenyuk traded for Domi

To say that Domi ads nothing to the team as he’s just another winger is ridiculous. He brings a ton of speed and bite. He’s also our best playmaking winger now.

If Bergevin adds Tavares and ROR and drafts a good LHD I’m good with it. Not asking for much.

To say that Domi ads nothing to the team as he’s just another winger is ridiculous. He brings a ton of speed and bite. He’s also our best playmaking winger now.

All they see is his height and cannot get past that. Although he plays a big mans game and is very rugged.

Being a playmaker we may see him help to improve our PP too. BUT in order to do that they need to get ppl who can put the puck in the net!

People forget how terrible and disinterested 27 looked out there at times. Really like his skill set but I’m doubtful he’ll ever be a centre.

Canadiens Montréal
[emoji818]
@CanadiensMTL
«Il reste quatre ans avant que Max ne devienne agent libre, deux ans dans le cas d’Alex, on voit de la valeur là-dessus aussi.» - Bergevin

"Max won’t be a free agent for another four years. Alex will be a free agent in two. That was part of it." - Bergevin
12:24 PM - Jun 16, 2018

If Bergevin adds Tavares and ROR and drafts a good LHD I’m good with it. Not asking for much.

Pacioretty for RoR
Draft Quinn Hughes
Sign Tavares

If those things happen... I'll be happy. And I think we are looking pretty good.

I will now ignore all replies for geeman, and altair.

Being a playmaker we may see him help to improve our PP too. BUT in order to do that they need to get ppl who can put the puck in the net!

Okay, this is absurd. We can knock AG for a lot of stuff... but his PP play was exceptional. Like one of the best PP producers in the league. The one area that Domi won't help (compared to Galchenyuk) is on the power play.

Our PP may improve... but it certainly won't be thanks to this trade.

Back