• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

MB

Speaking of shit GMs Pierre Dorion is about to take that title after this week

Dorion has a policy of not making trades inside his own division.

Pierre Mcguire stated that Dorion could have easily included a clause in the Hoffman deal to SJ that states that Wilson can’t deal him to a team inside Ottawas division for the next six months.

Other than that, Ottawa may find themselves being better off letting the #4 overall pick go to Colorado this year instead of next years first rounder as they are likely candidates to be bottom feeders this year.

Last edited:
NHL Prospects Watcher
@Prospects_Watch
Dreger: “Hockey people are talking about it so I will pass it along, some believe Melnyk relishes the opportunity to get to the cap floor and just see how things go, there is no sense in spending and wasting money if you are not going to be a contending team.” #Sens
15:12 - 19 juin 2018

NHL Prospects Watcher
@Prospects_Watch
Dreger: “Hockey people are talking about it so I will pass it along, some believe Melnyk relishes the opportunity to get to the cap floor and just see how things go, there is no sense in spending and wasting money if you are not going to be a contending team.” #Sens

Melnyk is probably pissed off his GM could have just cut out the middle man and traded Hoffman directly to Florida for draft picks.

NHL Prospects Watcher
@Prospects_Watch

There is no need to be capped out when you stink

Back