• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

FI Dynasty Hockey League Discussion 2018-19

Let's try to get entry fees and protected lists in by Sunday June 24.

Entry Fee: $40
Email: [email protected]

As far as I know, we need to replace Mindz and Hairnova. Who's interested in taking over?

We will likely do a draft for the 2 new managers to choose their players from both of these rosters. Let's get this done as soon as we can.

PAID:

1. Tully
2. Green Hornets
3. TJF
4. Habspatrol
5. Fergy
6. BG
7. Blueman
8. Deckie
9. Axlsalinger
10. Volcano
11. Matrim
12. Kritter
13. Bull
14. Leafman101
15. Jonas

I don't think any of the new managers actually paid the fee back when we were doing the draft. Still need $40 payments from:

- Habsy
- Kellen
- Bobby
- Killersweet

If one of you already did send a payment, let me know.

I don't think any of the new managers actually paid the fee back when we were doing the draft. Still need $40 payments from:

- Habsy
- Kellen
- Bobby
- Killersweet

Sorry about that.
I just sent it to you on March 20th, it's pending your acceptance.

- Habsy
- Kellen
- Bobby
- Killersweet

Uh, I paid.

Actually I think I sent to Ray and he paid. I know I paid though.

Yeah, Aug 25th I sent a payment for Habsy.

Sorry guys, we did receive Habsy's payment at that time but I forgot to update the master list.

As for the treasurer, we discussed this last year, I just prefer to do it this way but it doesn't really matter, it can be changed or stay the same.

Just waiting on Bobby & Killersweet's payments now.

I guess the one benefit of the Treasurer is that there's no mistakes. Really though, I'm good either way.

congrats indeed. great decision to enter the dispersal draft and a much better show of patience this time around with your roster than your last attempt

Hey Thunder, sent you a pm. You are 1st in line the next time a team becomes available.

I have a friend that said he would love to join. Can get him around to say hi at some point too, but if we end up looking for managers he would be worth adding. Would be active.

that is a 1 and 2 finish for the expansion teams as well...

also congrats to kritter for 3rd place and for finally finding the time this year to manage his day to day line up

Back