• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2018-19 FI Dynasty League Discussion

Pfft. If it's on the site I'm using it. Too busy to remember silly nuances. IR is IR.

All remaining FAs are currently on waivers. Teams can now go in and make claims. Every team needs to make sure they have 50 players MAX (20 active, 5 reserves, 25 reserves). This includes IR for now since there is no IR in the off-season.

New managers should take note that the league is set up with 6 reserve spots. This is because we have a 90GP max for goalies and it may be necessary at times to put one of your goalies on the "bench" so you don't exceed the max too early in the season.

As for the waiver order, I guess this makes the most sense.

So the 6 dispersal teams done randomly then worst to first?

There are 6-7 new teams, no?

I think the dispersal teams should have a lottery and have the top positions while everyone else slots in behind in order of finish last year. Seems the fairest to me.

Deckie's suggestion makes sense to me, the 7 dispersal teams at the top in reverse order from the dispersal draft order (ie. starting with Bull), then the rest of the teams from worst to first.

As for IR, I suppose if teams have placed players on the actual IR already we can start using it post-draft.

Deckie's suggestion makes sense to me, the 7 dispersal teams at the top in reverse order from the dispersal draft order (ie. starting with Bull), then the rest of the teams from worst to first.

As for IR, I suppose if teams have placed players on the actual IR already we can start using it post-draft.

I'm on board.

All sounds good to me.

At least 2-3 of these teams are already better than half the league, not sure there is a right answer here. The teams that entered the dispersal draft didn't all finish in the bottom 7.

At least 2-3 of these teams are already better than half the league, not sure there is a right answer here. The teams that entered the dispersal draft didn't all finish in the bottom 7.

Didn't even think about that. It should probably be completely random with this in mind.

I thought about that but at the same time, all the dispersal teams have less players on the roster than every other team in the league. So it makes sense to me to do it this way. Plus it's not like this is for another draft, it's just the waiver order. Ultimately it doesn't matter that much, we could go with random as well. But this seems fair to me.

I put in a bunch of waiver claims and ended up with more than my team is permitted, so I dropped like 10 guys. I noticed there are others who have more minor and reserve roster players than spots. You can tell by the -10 or whatever next to minors or reserves (- the number you are over). Let’s clean these up before the season starts as those teams won’t accumulate any points.

Yeah, we were pretty lenient on roster sizes throughout the drafts, but it's time now for all teams to get compliant. 20 active, 5 reserve, 25 minors MAX.

If players remain on your IR from last season (ie. no longer injured), they have to be moved to an active, reserve or minors slot. If they are currently on the real life (and Fantrax) IR, they can remain there and won't count towards your max of 50 players.

Fyi Bobby will be dropping chara an I will add him. He didnt realize I took him in the draft.

Any way to do this with out effecting my waiver position?

I tried to do that when he was with blueman but the app wouldn't let me trade him for nothing. I remember you used to be able to

Question: if the league locks out and doesn’t hold a draft, how will we handle the 2020 picks? We should clarify as it will affect trades.

Back