• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2018-19 FI Dynasty League Discussion

axlsalinger

Yeah, we do need to get the ball rolling on this, and I could definitely use some help. I've already renewed the league, and I'll get the draft order sorted soon. What else do we need to do, and in what order?

- determine how many replacement managers we need, and find them
- process new manager draft
- collect entry fees and protected lists
- process regular draft
- determine if we need (or agreed to previously) any rule changes

Anything else? Is it 3 new managers, and did we have anyone interested in taking over?

Let me know what you want to do Blueman. We could definitely use someone to help coordinate the new manager draft, and also compile the 2018 Draft Thread (to reflect draft order, traded picks, etc.)

Re: 2017-18 Hockey League Discussion

Yeah, we do need to get the ball rolling on this, and I could definitely use some help. I've already renewed the league, and I'll get the draft order sorted soon. What else do we need to do, and in what order?

- process regular draft

Anything else? Is it 3 new managers, and did we have anyone interested in taking over?

Let me know what you want to do Blueman. We could definitely use someone to help coordinate the new manager draft, and also compile the 2018 Draft Thread (to reflect draft order, traded picks, etc.)
I'll create the draft thread but since I'm in the draft lotto I don't think I should do the draft order.

We should figure out who is returning, get payment for the year upfront and then do the draft(s) when we are ready to rock.

Have all league fees been paid for last season?

When are this year's due?

All of last year's fees are now paid. Let's set this year's deadline for the end of June.

I've put out feelers for new managers from the baseball league. We have a bunch of good ones there, so hopefully we can snag a couple guys.

How many new ones do we need? There's M.E. and (I think) Hairnova, unless he's changed his mind. Anyone else?

If you're good with it, then I'm good with it. I would recommend locking teams until they pay for next season. Provides incentive to take care of it early.

- process regular draft

Yes. We need to make it once a player passes his first year of eligibility, he is eligible to be drafted or picked up post draft whether he was drafted into the NHL or not.

Last edited:

Entry fee is $40. And yes to this, let's make it official:

We need to make it once a player passes his first year of eligibility, he is eligible to be drafted or picked up post draft whether he was drafted into the NHL or not.

So a definition of a prospect is now simply based on age, regardless of whether they have been drafted?

Does Fantrax even include all of these players in their database?

So a definition of a prospect is now simply based on age, regardless of whether they have been drafted?

Does Fantrax even include all of these players in their database?

Yes they do. And you can request a guy be added if he's somehow missing.

Back