• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2018-19 FI Dynasty League Discussion

Re: 2017-18 Hockey League Discussion

We can't make adds before the draft anyway, TJF is technically correct. The best kind of correct.

That's what I was saying. It doesn't matter since you can't add anyone until after the draft anyway.

That's what I was saying. It doesn't matter since you can't add anyone until after the draft anyway.
d5e154735394867c15ca66579a3f0751.gif

Couldn't they technically be added now during the draft (if you were willing to use a pick?).

Couldn't they technically be added now during the draft (if you were willing to use a pick?).
I thought we always allowed it in the draft. Maybe you're right actually. I misunderstood.

So undrafted/unsigned players are available during this draft?

Should have elaborated... after draft or available during? Would make the lower round picks more valuable I think.

I thought we always allowed it in the draft. Maybe you're right actually. I misunderstood.

So undrafted/unsigned players are available during this draft?

I think we did allow that before, but it's always been a bit confusing. May as well make it official.

So what's the waiver order going to be?

I'd assume we'd go reverse order of dispersal then reverse regular season standings?

All remaining FAs are currently on waivers. Teams can now go in and make claims. Every team needs to make sure they have 50 players MAX (20 active, 5 reserves, 25 reserves). This includes IR for now since there is no IR in the off-season.

New managers should take note that the league is set up with 6 reserve spots. This is because we have a 90GP max for goalies and it may be necessary at times to put one of your goalies on the "bench" so you don't exceed the max too early in the season.

I'd assume we'd go reverse order of dispersal then reverse regular season standings?

As for the waiver order, I guess this makes the most sense.

Last edited:
All remaining FAs are currently on waivers. Teams can now go in and make claims. Every team needs to make sure they have 50 players MAX (20 active, 5 reserves, 25 reserves). This includes IR for now since there is no IR in the off-season.

New managers should take note that the league is set up with 6 reserve spots. This is because we have a 90GP max for goalies and it may be necessary at times to put one of your goalies on the "bench" so you don't exceed the max too early in the season.

As for the waiver order, I guess this makes the most sense.

Now that the draft is complete, hasn't the season started? I mean we're not waiting for game 1 of the NHL season to have IR spots are we?

I just moved Eaves to IR.

It's working. The player has to be listed on IR on the site though.

Back