• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Poll: Who Should The Habs Take at #3?

Who should the Habs take at #3?

• Filip Zadina

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Brady Tkachuk

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Quintin Hughes

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Jesperi Kotkaniemi

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Oliver Wahlstrom

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Adam Boqvist

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kotkaniemi will be the best because i will never be able to figure out how to spell it

maybe recency bias but i read a bunch of reports on him yesterday so i am thinking he can be a number 1 centre in this league

I want Zadina.....but long term i'm thinking BT might be better equipped for the NHL/playoffs

Kotkaniemi will be the best because i will never be able to figure out how to spell it

maybe recency bias but i read a bunch of reports on him yesterday so i am thinking he can be a number 1 centre in this league

Probably written by Krusty

He's a close 2nd to Hughes for me.

You guys can cross Hughes name from that list. In an interview on Montreal radio, Timmins apparently said he beleives Hughes will struggle to defend in the NHL. Doesn't sound like a guy you are ready to draft...

has for myself, I think I'd go with either Kotkaniemi or zadina.

The thing is: Zadina is a sure thing (according to pretty much every scout).... Kotkaniemi could be 2nd line material, but higher potential of homerun (if he becomes like Kopitar).

At #3, do you try to hit a homerun ?

Last time they tried to hit a homerun with a top 10 was 2003...look how that turned out

I think it depends what the Habs are planning on drafting in the 2nd round. If there is a potential "steal" or two, what is that player's position and playing style? Could they be almost as good as Zadina or Tkachuk or Hughes or Kotkaniemi? Which of the top prospects available at #3 is the most unique?

I think it should be between Tkachuk and Zadina. We aren't competing for anything next season. Maybe a more sure thing centreman or Dman will be available next draft.

Last edited:
Back