• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Pacioretty

Pipe dream.
What’s there to look forward to without dream & hope?

Good luck to Lou in finding a potential 40-goal wing for JT and a veteran puck moving top-4 w size for this season for a combined less than $10M cap hit

What’s there to look forward to without dream & hope?

Good luck to Lou in finding a potential 40-goal wing for JT and a veteran puck moving top-4 w size for this season for a combined less than $10M cap hit

They can score , their top 9 is solid .

With 2 lottery picks ...they can easily land 2 quality D kids .

Your offer requires Snow on crack and he is gone.

They can score , their top 9 is solid .

With 2 lottery picks ...they can easily land 2 quality D kids .

Your offer requires Snow on crack and he is gone.

Lou’s going to be 76, he doesn’t care about he future / “quality kids”, if that team even has a future with no rink in site, he’s there’s to win now.

Lou’s going to be 76, he doesn’t care about he future / “quality kids”, if that team even has a future with no rink in site, he’s there’s to win now.

He isnt built to win with that team , best is one and done playoff round

He isnt built to win with that team , best is one and done playoff round
Ledecky & Malkin want to win now to help the effort on Belmont Park and the new arena.

On a side note, If your boss says win now, it doesn’t matter what you’re built to do, you march towards winning now. Business and fandom tend to be mutually exclusive a lot of times

Sorry for the double post, forgot about this dedicated thread.

Dennis Bernstein
@DennisTFP
As me and @TheFourthPeriod leave Vegas and head towards Dallas.....Don’t count the Kings out on Max Pacioretty.
13:06 - 21 juin 2018 · Enterprise, NV

They figure it out. We are salary cap girly men.

they were both as bad as us
they did not figure it out at all

in the hawks case they had to trade away good young players that they could not afford to sign because they have anchors like seabrook and to a lesser extent toews

habs are not salary cap girly men as they gave price an overpayment
decided there was no cap when they signed alzner

and of course we have weber signed at a big amount for the next 28 years

habs are not salary cap girly men as they gave price an overpayment
decided there was no cap when they signed alzner

and of course we have weber signed at a big amount for the next 28 years
We also paid Cap Space 8 million last season, people forget about that too.

I have no idea what Pacioretty is worth. Never seen so much polarization in terms of evaluating his worth. All I know, MB has been asking too much up to now and will have to back down a bit on his demands.

I have no idea what Pacioretty is worth. Never seen so much polarization in terms of evaluating his worth. All I know, MB has been asking too much up to now and will have to back down a bit on his demands.
Or maybe not, like in UFA, just need one desperate team..

Here’s to hoping Uncle Lou is channeling his inner Corey Schneider for top-10 pick.

McGuire recently said on TSN 690 that he knows a couple of teams that really wanted Max badly, but MB was asking way too much.

Back