• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Pacioretty

NHL Prospects Watcher
@Prospects_Watch
Friedman on the Buffalo Sabres: "I think Buffalo wanted to get wingers, they were in on James van Riemsdyk, they didn't get him, they've been in on Max Pacioretty, I'm not sure he wants to go there".
6:57 PM - Jul 5, 2018 · Montréal, Québec

NHL Prospects Watcher
@Prospects_Watch
Friedman on Pacioretty & the Kings: "This is what I think happened, he was presented with an extension Thursday night, the Kings 1st RDer was going to be a part of that trade, he was also given a time limit to accept it, I think that's what upset Pacioretty the most".
7:44 PM - Jul 5, 2018

I don't blame him for that, not at all. He can play elsewhere this year if that's the case though, no way do I want him to pull a Tavares and sweet talk the team into not trading him and string them along with hopes a playing here forever, only to walk away for nothing come july 1st. Trade him as a 1 year rental now.

Scott Malkin carries the blame for this, the idiot.

not sure this stuff ever leaks

if this is true that is a bad one because now teams know the habs HAVE to trade him

Max’s people could leak the info, if he’s mad enough. Now he can screw the Habs over by refusing to waive his no trade, for ANY TEAM. Walk away at the end of the season, with the Habs getting nothing.

Max’s people could leak the info, if he’s mad enough. Now he can screw the Habs over by refusing to waive his no trade, for ANY TEAM. Walk away at the end of the season, with the Habs getting nothing.

he does not have a NTC

I can’t find a confirmation that max has a no trade clause. Are you sure?

Max being unwilling to sign an extension with another team is for all intents & purposes a no trade clause...

Back