• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Welcome Jesperi Kotkaniemi

Should you change your your avatar to kotkaniemi?

[video=youtube;rc5G04nJecI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc5G04nJecI[/video]

Cue for a funny H4L artwork where Dr Evil says «GOAAAAL » instead of « WOW », and then you see Kotkaniemi instead of the Mole.

Or something funny along those lines

Yes. If it's the case where they're still planning to keep him on wing, then I'd rather see him in Laval.

He was drafted to be a center, he needs to play center. Another thing I hope these cretins have learned after the Galchenyuk stuff.

you mean you cant learn to play centre by playing wing?

Interesting.... league adjusted points

8dd27bf2a06775deef0d487cbda7b204.jpg

“However, he’s lacking in the skating department. His skating may be best described as average; it doesn’t have the speed or agility to stand out, but it still gets the job done.”

Who is the puck authority?

Everything we hear about Kotkaniemi says his skating is his biggest weakness. Much like we heard about Tavares. He was a wizard with everything else, but skating was his biggest weakness. Still is. He manages though.

“However, he’s lacking in the skating department. His skating may be best described as average; it doesn’t have the speed or agility to stand out, but it still gets the job done.”

He’s got one good knee what do u expect. :beatdeadhorse5:

Everything we hear about Kotkaniemi says his skating is his biggest weakness. Much like we heard about Tavares. He was a wizard with everything else, but skating was his biggest weakness. Still is. He manages though.

Several aspects to analyze with regards to skating, I hear it’s his lack of explosion that is average which his first few steps. However they say he is strong on his skates and has good edge work which makes him hard to knock off when he has the puck.

if we analyze fairly this was a weakness of Galcheyuk, not strong on his skates and fairly easy to knock of considering his size.

Back