• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Welcome Jesperi Kotkaniemi

Everything we hear about Kotkaniemi says his skating is his biggest weakness. Much like we heard about Tavares. He was a wizard with everything else, but skating was his biggest weakness. Still is. He manages though.

JT improved his skating big time , I dont seem issue at all if his other tools emerge .

Stop posting the same shit over and over and I won't have to reply to it. I've replied to you like twice this off season... maybe 3 times?

Are you posting just for yourself... or just for people who agree with you?

Stop posting the same shit over and over and I won't have to reply to it. I've replied to you like twice this off season... maybe 3 times?

Are you posting just for yourself... or just for people who agree with you?

I post in mysterious ways but thanks for asking.

Clearly I’m in your head. Take a seat, put your chair back and enjoy the ride.

Hahaha... you're in my head? You're the one asking me to stop replying to your posts after I replied to like 2 posts in, what, 5 years?

Anyway... that's like 2 consecutive posts you've made without an idiotic hockey opinion. Good job.

I didn’t like Venice much....but St-Mark basilica was nice, especially the story behind the 4 horses, and Cafe de Paris

Florence however....ohhh my...

Never made it to Padua....

I didn’t like Venice much....but St-Mark basilica was nice, especially the story behind the 4 horses, and Cafe de Paris

Florence however....ohhh my...

Never made it to Padua....

****ing hated venice at first
but by the end i thought it was awesome

i thought this building down some little road was cool

22780372_10159469413990176_490736705948880670_n.jpg

Funny, I loved Venice, but my experience was a bit different than most as it was neither crowded or stinky. I guess I got lucky.

Back