• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Welcome Jordan Harris

Going to Northeastern. Here are some comments about him.

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/r...oungstown-phantoms-tim-whitehead-jim-madigan/

Don’t look at his height as a disadvantage. He’s a rugged defenseman who has gotten a lot better since scouts would have seen him at USA Hockey Select 15s. He’s not afraid to mix it up, he’s tough to play against and he has an active stick in the defensive zone for poke checks. He makes a solid, but not flashy breakout pass and can skate well enough even if it’s not the prettiest of strides. Brother (Elijah) is a goalie committed to Brown and his dad played at UMass Lowell

Simon Boisvert

I love Jordan Harris. First saw him play when he was 15. I recommended him to the Val-d'Or Foreurs of the QMJHL, who drafted him. Skilled offensive defenseman. Will he make the NHL? Not sure, but it's a nice gamble at # 71.

Simon Boisvert

I love Jordan Harris. First saw him play when he was 15. I recommended him to the Val-d'Or Foreurs of the QMJHL, who drafted him. Skilled offensive defenseman. Will he make the NHL? Not sure, but it's a nice gamble at # 71.

Mac Bennett

Simon Boisvert

Haha. This does strike me as a Timmins thinks he is smarter than everybody else type of pick.

If he is a boom or bust prospect then I like the pick/risk.

Back