• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The development of RP and JK . . .

Then again, we could end up with Jack Hughes . . . but with a healthy Weber (and De Haan like partner for him, which I fully expect) and a "normal" Price, I don't think we'll have a realistic shot to draft him.

Yeah maybe boring but hopefully efficient at the least. Meanwhile Zadina and Wahlstrom are doing their thing at camp, making the highlight reels...

Being a liquid, water is not itself wet, but can make other solid materials wet. Wetness is the ability of a liquid to adhere to the surface of a solid

Doesnt apply to the Habs, not enough excitement to make anyone wet.

The best possible outcome would be finding a way to get Jack Hughes next year.

We'll have our 1-2-3 punch down the middle for the next decade and they'll all be slotted perfectly.

The tank job will already be half done.

The best possible outcome would be finding a way to get Jack Hughes next year.

We'll have our 1-2-3 punch down the middle for the next decade and they'll all be slotted perfectly.

The tank job will already be half done.

Correct me if I am wrong , are they tweaking the lottery next year to even out the odds more for the top 5 ?

I don't think so, but I haven't been keeping up with that stuff. I think it'll be the same format as the last two years.

Then again, we could end up with Jack Hughes . . . but with a healthy Weber (and De Haan like partner for him, which I fully expect) and a "normal" Price, I don't think we'll have a realistic shot to draft him.

i doubt weber is healthy this year

i think he will not be 100% at camp and will be behind the curve all season

Back