• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2018 Free Agent Frenzy

Joakim Nordstrom to the Bruins, 2 years, $2 million AAV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joakim Nordstrom to the Bruins, 2 years, $2 million AAV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riley Nash worked out well for them. Sadly, Nordie is not Riley Nash. Best of luck to a hard working guy though. He gave us what he had.

Tavares to the Leafs ... so I'm assuming that means the market for a Nylander trade just opened up, especially since they singed JT to a long deal.

Tavares to the Leafs ... so I'm assuming that means the market for a Nylander trade just opened up, especially since they singed JT to a long deal.

I don’t see them moving Nylander. He’ll replace JVR on the wing.

I don’t see them moving Nylander. He’ll replace JVR on the wing.

Not after they do what they always do and over-pay somebody else.

Look ... I'd just like to see Nylander playing center somewhere near me. Knock it off with your logic and stuff

Cheers.

We’re in worse than you. At least you have J Staal, we have to envy that.

Cheers.

We’re in worse than you. At least you have J Staal, we have to envy that.

I mean, sure? We pay that guy $6 million a year to be a half assed, very occasional physical presence and pitch in 45 points a game.

It amazes me just how bad our center situation is when you look at some stacked teams. Bergevin is awful but bulletproof.

It amazes me just how bad our center situation is when you look at some stacked teams. Bergevin is awful but bulletproof.

On that we can commiserate .... we also have little hope up the middle and a GM by committee where the committee is filled with guys who have proven they can't be GMs worth a darn.

Back