• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Tank Nation Thread

RDS panel not impress with Bergevin. Called him a salesman with his playoff spot talk.

Of course... he will ice a team of karacters and will shrug his shoulders at he end of the end of the season..."Hey at least we battled , the future is bright".

There is no fcuking way Habs can manage to deal Price, unless they keep a big part of salary. Weber is more tradable, i agree, even that the whole fcuking thing costed us a diamond such as PK!
Van and Isles will take Price - I know you think he’s overvalued, but there are GMs who don’t. It’s more a question of MB / Habs unwilling to deal Price.

Who knows with a bit of luck maybe next draft Habs can reunite he Hughes brothers...

So is Max getting traded? I would have to assume not.
Listening to Copernicus’ PC I came away with two takeaways:
1) there’s no rebuild, I’m going to build an overarching LV team
2) I’ve got Max by his cojones (since he really wants to stay in Mtl) and he’ll eventually realize it, so I’ll squeeze till he caves and resigns to my #’s

There’s a major cluster**** on the horizon, it’ll be up to Jr to wake the **** up!

The best quote of the PC:

“Of course on paper they have a better team," said Bergevin about the Leafs.

Translation? “Price and Weber ain’t goin nowhere bitches”

God help us.

Last edited:
It’s a rebuild. How you get there is irrelevant. Doesn’t mean it’ll work, however.

Last edited:
Back