• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Tank Nation Thread

Re: Time to re-open "tank Nation" thread!

There’s no point in tanking until they fire Copernicus. Molson is a disgraceful clown.

Until then, this will just be a perpetual circling of the drain... a drifting AHL caliber team with no direction or purpose. Calling it a tank would be too generous.

Re: Time to re-open "tank Nation" thread!

Can’t “tank” with Price as your goalie.

If he pulls off another Vezina season you probably go from one of the bottom three to somehwere around the wildcard spot

Why Tank nation thread was closed?

Fans are like organisation, still dreaming on 31 having an amazing season and save this terrible team.

It is not even funny tho!!!

Because as many have stated it’s not tanking if you’ve got a Price & Weber

Re: Why Tank nation thread was closed?

If Weber regains his form (and Habs suck), demand for his services will be relentless. I anticipate a deal next season.

No doubt - I also think Price will also be in demand as opposed to what many say, will MB actually pull that trigger or band aid yet again?

And Leafs make most sense for Weber, coach loves him, JTs there and he can play 4th-5th fiddle on the team.

The supporting cast is just too weak to band aid, even the free agents have figured that out.

No doubt - I also think Price will also be in demand as opposed to what many say, will MB actually pull that trigger or band aid yet again?

To me Price is trickier -- many teams feel they possess an in house solution at G.

#1 RH d-men with power play howitzers aren't discovered as easily

Price and Weber will ask to be dealt.

No doubt they’re somewhere in the wild BC outdoors asking themselves what they’re doing here.

Bergevin. Must. Be. Fired.

This team is a laughing stock, it is worse in every facet of an NHL hockey operation than they day Copernicus took over.

It is, however, an active condo developer.

Back