• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Weber out 5-6 months after knee surgery

Because he will not want a market like Nashville to take a big hit and potentially have to trade their good players to make cap space for 24M penalty. Just like uncle Lou always found a way to get out of a jam in NJ

in 4 years many of their players will be gone , they will be preparing their roster for the hit

"I think we’re going to strive to be a playoff team. Last year was a really tough year across the board. I don’t think we’re going to have that again this year. People are going to be all-in this year.”

4b160d21830901ae50928d43124c19e9--series-movies-tv-series.jpg

Its just amazing that once again there will be millions of unspent cap space cause there is nothing left to buy. Who would of thought that this could be possible in Montreal of all places.

Its just amazing that once again there will be millions of unspent cap space cause there is nothing left to buy. Who would of thought that this could be possible in Montreal of all places.

It has more to do with the fact we have no high end talent to pay.

That’s what eats up teams payrolls, managing to keep what they have not going nuts on the UFA market

I’m excited about the future,” Molson said. “Is it going to be this year? I have no idea. But I’m excited about the future and I sincerely believe that.
I stopped reading the article once he said the bolded words. :nono

I don't know what some of you expected him to say. It's PR bullshit.

To say the future looks bright at this point is a bit premature. We still most likely have a bottom 5 farm even after this draft. Trade Max for a nice return of nhl ready guys, and then tank this year, get another top 3 pick, and then maybe say the future looks bright. At least wait until we're a team with a top 5 farm, we're not even close right now. If you are going to jerk the fans off, at least use a bit of lube.

Back