• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2018-2019 Edition

Analytics on both are similar, but Pearson is younger and signed for less for 2 more years. So makes sense from the Pens from that perspective.

I'm sure the Kings just wanted out of that contract.

Both have been brutal this year.

Dr94rMaWsAEbzsq.jpg

Oh Anaheim. Why do you continue to employ Randy?

Doughty is now crying to the media about how this is the most embarrassing season of his career.

Playing in Toronto would suck, eh Drew? Good thing you used us to get that long term deal to get a front row seat to a nice, long rebuild in LA.

he smirked about dropping Leaf hints and how smart he was to do that to make sure LA paid him. enjoy the rest of your career Drew.

he smirked about dropping Leaf hints and how smart he was to do that to make sure LA paid him. enjoy the rest of your career Drew.

At minimum he has to burn three more years of his career there until the rebuild is in full flight and he doesn't really fit in anymore. But he's already got his Cups, so it's not exactly a disaster for him.

Still, this just shows how winners want to win. Lucky for us, Tavares was smarter about it than Doughty was when their deals came up.

**** Doughty anyway, by the way. I've seen him a fair amount here, and he's really not the same player he was a few years ago. Maybe that's partially the talent around him, but he looks way less of a force to me out there.

the chart shows we're a bit above average generating shots (i.e. a bit to the right of the middle), and a bit below average preventing them (i.e. a bit below the middle)

Doughty is now crying to the media about how this is the most embarrassing season of his career.

Playing in Toronto would suck, eh Drew? Good thing you used us to get that long term deal to get a front row seat to a nice, long rebuild in LA.

He knew there was major trouble coming. I did pick them as a bottom feeder before the season on this board. They are old and slow with no depth no prospects and some brutal long-term deals. He chose comfort. Don't cry about it now.

Last edited:
Back