• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2018-2019 Edition

I'm not so sure Schenn has heart.

He's strong as a bull, but I never saw him as an especially gritty or hardworking player. Kind of a lazy fatass, tbh.

I'm not so sure Schenn has heart.

He's strong as a bull, but I never saw him as an especially gritty or hardworking player. Kind of a lazy fatass, tbh.

Bah....... dont confuse slow foot speed with being lazy.

If the Penguins, Kings and Hawks finish out of the playoffs and are well out of contention around the trade deadline, holy smokes, the amazing meat that would possibly become available.

I haven't seen anyone mention this to date, so I thought I would be the first to throw it out there.

Remember we have a ton of one year capspace. And money earmarked for Nylander.

There could be some big trades made that possibly could affect the eventual winner of the Cup.

Malkin might become available, Toews for sure, Kane an outside possibility, heck, maybe even the great Crosby, Kopitar and Doughty.

I just can't see Crosby being traded unless they get some sort of stupid return. Like so stupid that it's unreasonable.

If the Pens are out of contention... Malkin and everyone else though... maybe.

Pens wont be blowing it up... pieces like brassard would be available but they are fine from a cap perspective.

Kings have a number of pieces that are interesting: muzzin, Martinez, toffoli, hagelin and to a lesser extent thompson.

Hawks have little that appears to be worth the contract it's on... Kruger? Maybe a Keith deal.

Pens will do a hard shuffle of the supporting cast and sell some future assets for help now long before they sell Crosby, Malkin or letang.

Brassard, kassel, dumoulin, Murray, etc, etc.

I think I'd probably even throw Phil in with their core group of Crosby, Malkin & Letang.

He doesn't appear to be slowing down at all with age, and you'll have a very hard time replacing his production on his $6.8M cap hit.

Oil change on the verge of going 1-6 after knocking off 5 wins in a row

Well on their way to another season being over by Xmas

Who goes first. McLellan or Funke? Both?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back