• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2018-2019 Edition

Haven’t decided on a new one yet. I don’t change avatars and handles like some people.

When it comes to the Leafs' ongoing contract negotiations, there's now another potential Nylander comparable on the board.

Detroit has signed Dylan Larkin to a 5-year extension with a $6.1M AAV.

Haven’t decided on a new one yet. I don’t change avatars and handles like some people.

I haven't changed my avatar since basic training, in summer 2010.

I believe you've changed yours 2-3 times since then. Can't be that hard.

Tampa
Toronto
Boston
Washington
Pittsburgh
Columbus

Make the playoffs barring severe injuries

Florida
New Jersey
Philly
Carolina

2 of those 4 round it out.

I don’t see the following making it:

Montreal
Detroit
Buffalo
Ottawa
NYI
NYR

I dont see why Florida is in a different tier than the rest of the atlantic at the bottom, for me Buffalo as just as much if not more upside

I dont see why Florida is in a different tier than the rest of the atlantic at the bottom, for me Buffalo as just as much if not more upside

They missed the playoffs by 2 points. If they stay healthier this year they likely take the 8th seed. They’re better than you think.

Buffalo still needs to learn to win.

They missed the playoffs by 2 points. If they stay healthier this year they likely take the 8th seed. They’re better than you think.

Buffalo still needs to learn to win.

maybe, but i think Buffalo's stockpile of talent is also better than people think.

Skinner, Hutton and Dahlin are big adds, if their other stuff keeps growing...i mean, it's possible.

Detroit, Montreal, Ottawa, and NYI are dead fish though

Back