• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Vacations and Travel Thread

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2015 Offseason

Angela Price
I fell in love with Rome today #vatican #colosseum #ancientrome #beautiful #historyoverload #tiredfeet

CF3GmgPVIAI5QGv.jpg

Should probably go and see that before ISIS gets there and knocks it down.

When I was at the Colosseum, I remember wearing a Price tshirt. Would have been cool if I were there on the same day wearing my Price tshirt. Hell with the look he has though, I probably wouldn't recognize him

This is how I like to spend my holiday time away from the kids. This is on US 129 The tail of the dragon Deals Gap North Carolina.

Last edited:
So, anyone here been to Croatia or Romania? Any suggestions on things to see? I'm headed to Europe on Monday and those are two places I'm going.

Yes, I'm going to Dracula's Castle (Bran Castle) and the real Dracula's Castle (Poenari Castle). I am also going to Sighisoara; Vlad the Impaler's birthplace.

Summer Vacations - 2018

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer, any great adventures? epic holidays? relaxing by the lake ? Tell us what you have planned or did.

I just finished 3 weeks in the Maritimes, spent time in Bathurst, PEI and Southern Nova Scotia... heading down to Vancouver next week and will be visiting the Island (gone 2 weeks)...

Be safe!

Re: Summer Vacations - 2018

My summer has been mostly consumed with playing ball, as usual... have gone to Sherbrooke, Hamilton and Charlottetown coming in September.

Summer Vacations - 2018

Your son is grown Count. I remember pics of a little kid.

Heck I started FI before my youngest was born.

We’re getting old.

Re: Summer Vacations - 2018

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer, any great adventures? epic holidays? relaxing by the lake ? Tell us what you have planned or did.

I just finished 3 weeks in the Maritimes, spent time in Bathurst, PEI and Southern Nova Scotia... heading down to Vancouver next week and will be visiting the Island (gone 2 weeks)...

Be safe!

It has been consistently hot and dry in the Maritimes.You lucked out, if you like that sort of stuff....not so great when working but you were never far from a beach when on vacation.....but you're from Bathurst I believe,you know all that.... beach right in town there.

Last edited:
Back