• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Reported by DLC-Drouin has bad knee injury

TheCountofMonteCristo

Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator
Staff member
According to DLC and some reporter Tom Lapointe, Drouin badly injured his knee at a summer hockey tournament last weekend.

Not sure how valid the report is, but if true, one more nail in our coffin, but one more way for Bergevin to survive as he can blame the loss of 6 and 92 for the bad season.

According to DLC and some reporter Tom Lapointe, Drouin badly injured his knee at a summer hockey tournament last weekend.

Not sure how valid the report is, but if true, one more nail in our coffin, but one more way for Bergevin to survive as he can blame the loss of 6 and 92 for the bad season.

No problem its only 6 weeks to a full recovery with our medical staff

I saw him pulling up to the gym in my office building this week... if that means anything.

I seen an article just a few days ago with him showing off the new hair. Said he was looking forward to playing C again. No mention of an injury although would not shock me.

This has been touched on by Allan Walsh stating that it’s 100% fiction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we might be out of it by Christmas again this season

This team will be very fast. Will they score goals... probably not. Will they give up goals.. probably but hard to tell if as many as last year. So god knows how they do.

Back