• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2018 Draft Discussion

I don't think we have a time limit set... but hopefully everyone is tries to pick in a timely fashion.

Yeah I was torn between Bouchard or Boqvist. Was a coin flip in the end. I was hoping Veleno and Berggren would fall from where they were taken, but they were good picks.

Yeah I was torn between Bouchard or Boqvist. Was a coin flip in the end. I was hoping Veleno and Berggren would fall from where they were taken, but they were good picks.

I was hoping for one of Bouchard or Boqvist... I think I'd have taken Bouchard if they were both available. Although I probably have taken Kotkaniemi had he fell to #11.

At 14 I really considered Farabee and Denisenko... but ultimately couldn't pass on Veleno.

So are we allowed to do add/drops for FA right now as long as they aren't rookies?

No, but you can select an FA in this draft if you want, or a player from somebody's unprotected list, instead of a rookie.

When the draft is done, all FA's go through waivers and then it's business as usual.

Wait, so I can select someone on the available list instead of a rookie in the third round? Cool.

Back