• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2018 Draft Discussion

I haven't had time to check in on the draft thread and was planning to get rolling on Sunday, but if everything is configured correctly I suppose we can start now.

Just Habsy's list, which really, is going to offer next to nothing to take that would realistically be unrpotected.

I think we should get goin.

Looks like Deckie updated the draft thread.

Bobby was on earlier, but if we know his pick we could post it and I'll make mine.

Looks like Deckie updated the draft thread.

Bobby was on earlier, but if we know his pick we could post it and I'll make mine.

It looks partilly updated. A few of my draft picks from the dispersal draft aren’t up to date yet. I kept track of them though in case someone wants to update mine at least?

Draft Picks:

2018:
1st Round 3rd overall
1st Round 6th overall
1st Round 19th overall
2nd Round 21st overall
2nd Round 22nd overall
3rd Round 44th overall
4th Round 69th Overall

Nice pick BG.

I'd been trying to trade up for a while since I knew there would be no way he would be there at #9.

Hey guys, finally got a chance to look over things this morning and I do not see me having Deckie's 3rd round pick that I traded two dispersal picks for. It show's it belonging to someone else. I was under the impression he owned his pick.

Hey guys, finally got a chance to look over things this morning and I do not see me having Deckie's 3rd round pick that I traded two dispersal picks for. It show's it belonging to someone else. I was under the impression he owned his pick.

Nope, you own MNIJ pick. That's the one I traded to you.

Back