• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2018-19 Miscellaneous News Thread

Darling did not looked very good letting a goal through him from the corner, and going way out of position, Kidd style, on another. I guess I will give him a pass since it was his first NHL game this year but the latter goal sucked the life out of the building and team.

Yeah, the timing on both goals was a problem. Otherwise I thought the guy played well, so I'm not going to get worried based on one start. Especially when you consider the rust.

On Hockey Fights Cancer night in Pittsburgh, leukemia survivor Brian Boyle had his first NHL hat trick, a natural hit trick for the Devils 2nd, 3rd and 4th goals in a 5-1 win.

Is there anybody in either of those groups who can coach the penalty kill?

Blackhawks are 27th on the PP at 14%, compared to the Canes at 11.8%. And that’s with Kane and Toewes. They’re 22nd on the PK at 76.6%, compared to the Canes at 69.4%

The Kings have reached a consulting agreement with Adam Oates, CEO of the Oates Sporting Group, to advise the club on skills evaluation and development.

Search “Matt duchene Uber” on YouTube and enjoy the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back