• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Max traded to Golden Knights

I'm fine with the environmentalist and the 2nd but not happy with Tatar. Gotta take good with bad.

Like you're fond of saying, you gotta ice some pro talent for the paying customers.

Fish sauce is a 20 goal scorer, who has a sensible contract, and can be turned into an asset quite easily.

yeah need some bodies, apparently ticket sales aren't going well so far, Molson is blaming it on guys like Rolex reselling tickets increasing supply

The deal was pretty damn good and ironically getting Tatar back means we lose a net 15 goals and get an A prospect in return.

Like the way PeeAir said they didn’t get as much as they could have in March...what an ass.

Anyway more importantly, does a guy like Weber approach the org about moving him to a playoff contender at some point this year? His existence is meaningless on this team. Price still has a chance to be here when we start to compete but Weber not so much.

The deal was pretty damn good and ironically getting Tatar back means we lose a net 15 goals and get an A prospect in return.

Like the way PeeAir said they didn’t get as much as they could have in March...what an ass.

Anyway more importantly, does a guy like Weber approach the org about moving him to a playoff contender at some point this year? His existence is meaningless on this team. Price still has a chance to be here when we start to compete but Weber not so much.

Whatever happens with Weber don’t let it turn into a shit show like our other players .

If it’s a trade make it a mutual departure without the drama

Apparently Mcphee said to MB that Suzuki is off the table in any deal involving Max at the draft.

Maybe Mcphee was banking on other cheaper options via trade or targeted some UFAs he didn't get.

In the end, I'm surprised we managed to land a prospect of this caliber.

Not bad, but Habs could have got probably more if they were trading Max last year. Une chance there are very few GM worse than ours!

Apparently Mcphee said to MB that Suzuki is off the table in any deal involving Max at the draft.

Maybe Mcphee was banking on other cheaper options via trade or targeted some UFAs he didn't get.

In the end, I'm surprised we managed to land a prospect of this caliber.

Yup, Specially knowing Bergevin!!

Not bad, but Habs could have got probably more if they were trading Max last year. Une chance there are very few GM worse than ours!

i highly doubt they could have got more

maybe something similar but a legit potential number 1 centre, a top 6 winger, and a second rounder is pretty awesome

i highly doubt they could have got more

maybe something similar but a legit potential number 1 centre, a top 6 winger, and a second rounder is pretty awesome

I agree... this was a very good return. It blows away what most expected.

I thought we'd get an excellent prospect like Robert Thomas or Kyrou... or Suzuki. I am surprised to get a 2nd and a guy like Tatar who could be a 25g+ 50p+ player himself though.

I thought we'd get an excellent prospect like Robert Thomas or Kyrou... or Suzuki. I am surprised to get a 2nd and a guy like Tatar who could be a 25g+ 50p+ player himself though.
Ya. Not sure what some expected.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

The only reason they got this good of a return is that Max agreed to an extension. It's in the Gazette today if you're interested. The Golden Knights had until 10 pm our time on Sunday to extend Max or the deal was apparently going to "die."

Back