• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Max traded to Golden Knights

Our payroll is only slightly higher than Senators. However, our owner doesn't beg for a liver transplant. He is a purveyor of products that require you to get one.

I still think the Habs payroll will increase once the good high skilled youth is injected into the lineup.

By all accounts Montreal has been trying to sign free agents the last two years. It's just not a desirable place to play right now. The current roster has no hope in winning and no window. In 2 or 3 years the UFA's may start signing here again once they see that a core is back in place.

Is it really true that Max would have needed 9.7m in Montreal to make the equivalent of 7m in Vegas?

There is no income tax in Nevada, so he only has to pay the federal tax. So he's probably looking at something like 35% versus 50%, at least a good million in difference. I'm ignoring the details of the deductions but a 2.7m difference seems exaggerated to me.

There is no income tax in Nevada, so he only has to pay the federal tax. So he's probably looking at something like 35% versus 50%, at least a good million in difference. I'm ignoring the details of the deductions but a 2.7m difference seems exaggerated to me.

You also need to factor in that what he saves on taxes he will likely spend on gambling and call girls.

Pacioretty has one more point than marc andre fluery.
2 goals in 10 games - 0 assists.

Maybe he was a DD creation.

Tatar has cooled now but has like 10 more points than Max.

Suzuki has 25 points in 16 games in the OHL.

You also need to factor in that what he saves on taxes he will likely spend on gambling and call girls.

I don't think any place is as paradise as Montreal in this regard, people all around us or other part of Canada, they come to Montreal for this.

Anyway i find it always stupid to pay to **** unless you are ugly or can't get enough from your wife/gf.

I don't think any place is as paradise as Montreal in this regard, people all around us or other part of Canada, they come to Montreal for this.

Anyway i find it always stupid to pay to **** unless you are ugly or can't get enough from your wife/gf.

the bonus allegedly from paying to hump is that you know what you are getting, no relationship crap, no having to show feelings, no interaction, hump, pay and leave. We all pay to hump from a certain point of view, we just have to put up with crap from females to get it. Maybe those who pay to enter are the smart ones

the bonus allegedly from paying to hump is that you know what you are getting, no relationship crap, no having to show feelings, no interaction, hump, pay and leave. We all pay to hump from a certain point of view, we just have to put up with crap from females to get it. Maybe those who pay to enter are the smart ones

I still find it stupid to do.

I know many don't agree and lots of men do it, but it can become an addiction worse than drogue, gambling. I know wealthy people who lost lots of money on that!

Back