• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

What our line-up will look like?!?

Bad,....

Here goes my take

Domi-Drouin-Gallagher
Tatar-Danault-Scherbak
Lekhonen-Plekanec-Armia
Hudon-French Swede/Peca-Byron/Shaw

Deslauriers

Mete-Petry
Alzner-Juulsen
Dumko-Benn

Reilly/
Price
Lindgren

Last edited:
Yup, very bad.

Where is Domi in your line up?

I give Drouin another season/chance but if he shit the bed again, time to get rid of him also(won't be easy). Have a feeling the kid Suzuki will get some action during the season.The D looks scary tho!

Even though next season is a lost one , Julien will coach to win 2-1. So Hudon and Scherbak on the 4th line.

Yup, very bad.

I give Drouin another season/chance but if he shit the bed again, time to get rid of him also(won't be easy). Have a feeling the kid Suzuki will get some action during the season.The D looks scary tho!

Yep , I can see the team flipping a forward or two for a Dman.

Yup, very bad.

My bad, so many changes, put him on top line, and move the other left wingers down one

More or less the same for me.

Domi-Drouin-Gallagher
Tatar-Danault-Scherbak
Lekhonen-Plekanec-Armia
Deslauriers-de la Rose-Peca
Hudon

IR: Byron/Shaw

Alzner-Petry
Reilly-Juulsen
Moravcik or Sklenica-Benn

Ouellet
Schlemko

Price
Lindgren

But really, outside of Alzner, there's like 6 players that could fill in on the left side of the defense and I'm not sure any of them are NHL caliber.

More or less the same for me.

Domi-Drouin-Gallagher
Tatar-Danault-Scherbak
Lekhonen-Plekanec-Armia
Deslauriers-de la Rose-Peca
Hudon

IR: Byron/Shaw

Alzner-Petry
Reilly-Juulsen
Moravcik or Sklenica-Benn

Ouellet
Schlemko

Price
Lindgren

Thats an ugly team......holy shit

Lets be cack for Jack

Oh, and there's Despres too.

I would send Schlemko to the minors and have Despres as a scratch.

Bad,....

Here goes my take

Domi-Drouin-Gallagher
Tatar-Danault-Scherbak
Lekhonen-Plekanec-Armia
Hudon-French Swede/Peca-Byron/Shaw

Deslauriers

Mete-Petry
Alzner-Juulsen
Dumko-Bennne

Reilly/
Price
Lindgren

Yea i agree with this but i think Lekhonen is on the first line. Time for the kids to show what they got.

Unbelievable how Nero and development group takes a team 6 years ago with a 1D, 1G , top line scoring winger and the third pick in the draft all 24 and under and this is it now .... And he is still employed

Unbelievable how Nero and development group takes a team 6 years ago with a 1D, 1G , top line scoring winger and the third pick in the draft all 24 and under and this is it now .... And he is still employed

Its actually kinda depressing. We need some of our younger players to to step it up and show potential because they will be needed for the rebuild.

Pacioretty-Danault-Radulov
Gallagher-Galchenyuk-Byron

Sergachev-Subban
Markov-Alzner

Back