• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game thread. Les Glorieux v. Devils RDS TSN 7:30ET

I have a hard time understanding that Lekhonen would be a lock with this team at this point. He has been outplayed by Hudon since he joined the team. At this point, I'm wondering if Lekhonen can even be a 4th liner. He has no finish. Can't hit. Only thing he can do is play defence. Hudon is superior to him on almost all aspect of the game. To me, if I'm Lekhonen, I'd start to be worried. He had a dreadful year last year while Hudon basically outplayed him. To me Hudon is higher on the Depth Chart by a mile.

62 is the much better player, not even close...

Um, sure he does. How about dominating it, for starters? I don't understand this notion of wanting players to skip steps because of impatience to see them in the lineup. Some here even said Nick Suzuki has nothing left to learn in Junior, despite him not making Canada's U20 WJC team and not seeing a growth in his point production from his draft year to current year. If he was really ready to leave Junior, he'd be top player in the OHL. He wasn't.

The only reason I would not send him back to Europe is if they aren't going to play him at center and are going to withhold ice time.

:iagree:

Dunno, Hudon was the better player last year IMO.

He tries but a meh player, what you see is what you get . The Finn lacks polish right now but he creates scoring chances and has more pure skill .

He brings more to the table IMO and still has upside .

Julien loves Lehkonen and will put him higher on the depth chart than Hudon.

He tries but a meh player, what you see is what you get . The Finn lacks polish right now but he creates scoring chances and has more pure skill .

He brings more to the table IMO and still has upside .

It's pretty close IMO, Lekhonen is a better scorer, Hudon a better playermaker. Hudon was more productive last year despite having less ice time and generally lesser linemates. Corsi/Fenwick is about the same. Defensively it's about a wash but Hudon had more hits and takeaways than Lehkonen last year. I think Hudon has better hands and vision but Lehkonen has a bit more jam in the corners and in front of the net.

I think Arturri has more potential to be a productive 3rd liner on a good team.

It's pretty close IMO, Lekhonen is a better scorer, Hudon a better playermaker. Hudon was more productive last year despite having less ice time and generally lesser linemates. Corsi/Fenwick is about the same. Defensively it's about a wash but Hudon had more hits and takeaways than Lehkonen last year. I think Hudon has better hands and vision but Lehkonen has a bit more jam in the corners and in front of the net.

so ya

not even close

Back