• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Pre-Season GDT: Sens @ Leafs, 7:30 PM, SNET Ontario

Kypreos is a dummy. Nobody asks how Pittsburgh will manage to find ice for Crosby Malkin and Kessel..

yeah I've heard a number of "there's only one puck" type of remarks lately.

apparently now the Leafs have too many good players. sound the alarm.

Hyman ices the puck twice. but Tavares and Marner then score, and since Hyman drove the net that will only reinforce that Hyman is the key, for Babcock.

Those guys are going to score a lot of goals ... despite Hyman.

Upside down mirror on the numbers.

Hyman has already flubbed two golden chances alone right in front of the net tonight. he doesn't belong on a scoring line period.

Hyman doesnt belong on anything than the 4th line and pking
I laugh at all the fuxking dummies on tv that keep yapping how he is so valuable ..... give me a break. This guy is absolute proof that you can get pregnant through anal sex

I was just going to post that I'm not sure why Hyman is there, as Tavares doesn't exactly need help retrieving pucks along the boards. He looks even more out of place with these two than he did with Willy and Matthews.

Hyman is here because every NHL coach has a boner for one of these types. Boucher had Nate Thompson or Gabriel Dumont, Julien has Andrew Shaw, it's just a coach's rule that they fall in love with some plug until the GM takes them away.
Tavares is a freaking stealth bomber. He just produces all the time, can find all those seams. He and Marner are going to be disgusting out there. I'm just waiting for a "thigh report" from iknowenuff before anointing him.
Rielly is just sick. Him carrying the puck more is just going to make things so much better for all of us.
Ozhiganov looked a little confused out there, but he'll get settled down in the AHL, I imagine.
Goalies were whatever. Sens are in for a long season, let's not drop too many points to these dregs.

aside from his obligatory Hyman praise, it seems babs was most impressed by Leivo and Ozzy tonight:

[video=youtube_share;WvGI-2UBGq8]https://youtu.be/WvGI-2UBGq8[/video]

Without Zach, Mitch and Johnny would have been chasing the puck all night.

~ World According to Mike

Back