• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Pre-Season Game #4: Leafs @ Sabres, 7 pm

BeLeafer

Copy and pasted from different sources ...

Leafs Line-up

Marleau-Matthews-Ennis
Johnsson-Lindholm-Kapanen
Grundstrom-Cracknell-Moore
Clark-Brooks-Bracco

Gardiner-Zaitsev
Rosen-Ozhiganov
Borgman-Holl
Dermott-LoVerde

Andersen
Pickard

Sabres Line-up

53 Jeff Skinner - 9 Jack Eichel - 29 Jason Pominville

71 Evan Rodrigues - 10 Patrik Berglund - 23 Sam Reinhart

95 Justin Bailey - 22 Johan Larsson - 21 Kyle Okposo

20 Scott Wilson -51 Kyle Criscuolo - 65 Danny O’Regan / 64 Tyler Randell

6 Marco Scandella - 55 Rasmus Ristolainen

26 Rasmus Dahlin - 19 Jake McCabe

82 Nathan Beaulieu - 4 Zach Bogosian

33 William Borgen

40 Carter Hutton

31 Scott Wedgewood

50 Michael Houser

Definitely the stiffest competition of the preseason. Did not realize the Sabres had picked up Scandella.

Yep, looking faster than before. Scary.

Rosen struggling a bit in his own end so far against the better comp.

I have no idea who the 4th line C will be on opening night. I've liked Jooris and his speed in these games. Lindholm has not done much to win the job for me.

This Clark kid just got 2 for getting cross checked 3 times.

I'm dreading watching it. Another season of 3 pps for them 1 for you.

That said, despite the 3-0 advantage for Buffalo, the Leafs are outshooting them 12-9. Bodes well for the rest of the game.

I have no idea who the 4th line C will be on opening night. I've liked Jooris and his speed in these games. Lindholm has not done much to win the job for me.

I didn't like Jooris at all last night. He was really slow to the boards on the goal against, where Rielly got caught out of position after winning the initial board battle. Rielly got caught puck watching, expecting Jooris to win the race to the chip up the boards and he just didn't. He didn't really do a lot to stand out in a game against AHL level competition. Lindholm hasn't done much either, and he got whomped in the matchups with the Eichel line in the 1st period...but he's matched up against the Eichel line. That in itself, and the fact that Johnsson-Lindholm-Kapanen looks a hell of a lot like a really good NHL 4th line, suggests Lindholm will at least get a chance at the start to the season to keep the job.

Now outshooting them 2 to 1. Time for the refs to give the Sabres another pp.

They heard you. Zaitsev just got 2 for "holding" if by holding, they meant using the free arm to push Eichel in the back. At no point was that a hold.

Back