• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Paul Byron re-signed, 4 years $13.6M ($3.4M AAV)

Wow is right... worm is crazy to think that Poehling is worse than McCarron.

If this was actually stated it is way off.

I saw some of Poehling at development camp and he is going to be better than Mccaron by far.

Its just a question of seeing what kind of ceilling he hits, either a very very good 3rd line center or a 2nd line center

If this was actually stated it is way off.

I saw some of Poehling at development camp and he is going to be better than Mccaron by far.

Its just a question of seeing what kind of ceilling he hits, either a very very good 3rd line center or a 2nd line center

This was never stated.

Habs 53 asked how we know poehling won't be a elite player without ever seeing him play a NHL game.

Worm said by using the stats and criteria that showed that maccarron wouldn't be any good.

Habs 53 somehow used this to say that worm was comparing poehling to maccarron.

This was never stated.

Habs 53 asked how we know poehling won't be a elite player without ever seeing him play a NHL game.

Worm said by using the stats and criteria that showed that maccarron wouldn't be any good.

Habs 53 somehow used this to say that worm was comparing poehling to maccarron.

Apparently i am not the only one. But i dont actually think worm means that. Enough of this topic... onward to bashing Price or something lol

By you comparing him to MM. We will find out if he is no good when he actually plays some games. Many have him as our number 2 C in the near future. Time will tell.

im not sure if you are in on the joke or not

back to reality

i like poehling as a second line C as a ceiling but will likely end up third once we get Hughes

Hughes 1C
JK 2C
Suzuki Wing
Poehling 3C

things never work out that sweet but it is nice to dream

Yeah, I'm just being an ass. Everyone here knows that worm said no such thing. Well... except for maybe one person.

It might have meant me. But this time I actually knew what was going on!

This is gonna be a long season boys.

Last edited:
Back