• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

14th Annual FI Fantasy Hockey League

Habspatrol

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats to Madvillain on his title in year 13.

We will be drafting next Sunday at 8pm Eastern. Last season we had 18 teams... please let me know if you want in. Give me your email address and I will send you an invite.

Teams that were in last year, please let me know if you're in or not. Even if you are currently registered for the league I'd like confirmation that you're in and if you are registered but want out, please let me know either way.

I changed up the goalie scoring a little bit. Last year the top goalies were just too far ahead of the good/average goalies. There's still a gap but it's more reasonable now.

League Name: FI Fantasy Hockey League
Custom League URL: https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/fifhl
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Sun Sep 30 8:00pm EST
Max Teams: 20
Live Draft Pick Time: 45 Seconds
Scoring Type: Points Only
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: 100
Max Games Played: 85
Roster Changes: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Wednesday, Oct 3
Roster Positions: F, F, F, F, F, F, F, F, F, F, D, D, D, D, D, Util, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR, IR+, IR+

Forwards/Defensemen Stat Category Value
Goals (G) 1.1
Assists (A) 1
Penalty Minutes (PIM) .1
Powerplay Goals (PPG) .25
Powerplay Assists (PPA) .25
Shorthanded Goals (SHG) .25
Shorthanded Assists (SHA) .25
Game-Winning Goals (GWG) .5
Shots on Goal (SOG) .05
Hits (HIT) .15
Blocks (BLK) .15

Goaltenders Stat Category Value
Games Started (GS) .55
Wins (W) .5
Goals Against (GA) -.3
Saves (SV) .065
Shutouts (SHO) 2

I only have 7 people who have confirmed they are returning (or joining) so far.

Anyone else want in?

Ummm, so am I in this league?

Hard to keep track.

That's why I described it. So you can go check Yahoo. You think it's hard to keep track of your teams? I have like 6 in each sport. I don't know everyone that's in every league I'm in.

If you check Yahoo and it's not there, I can send you an invite if you're interested.

I looked and I don't see a team that is definitely you... but there are a lot of teams not named the same as people's FI handle.

Back