• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Preds 9/25 8:00

Tonight’s lineup per Michael Smith. Darling will play the first 2 periods.

Zykov-Wallmark-Di Giuseppe
McGinn-Roy-Svechnikov
Foegele-Bishop-Maenalanen
Kuokkanen-Martinook-Gauthier

Fleury-van Riemsdyk
Bean-Pesce
Cajkovsky-McKeown

Darling
Nedeljkovic

Big audition for Roy, given our situation at center. He's got two real deal wingers for this one. If he's not up to snuff, it'll show.

Kind of hard to see how Foegele doesn't make this team out of camp. All he does is make things happen.

And again, this time a primary assist on Pesce's goal

Last edited:
Kind of hard to see how Foegele doesn't make this team out of camp. All he does is make things happen.

And again, this time a primary assist on Pesce's goal

There is no legitimate reason to send him to Charlotte. None.

Glad Rod played Darling all three periods— he looked like an NHL goalie for the whole game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another nice effort and a lop-sided margin of victory. I feel like we're due for a mighty crash, but it's good to see the raw effort on display over these past 4 games. Darling still gives up a ton of rebounds, but he's moving much faster between the pipes this year and he made some tough, timely stops last night. Good on him.

Glad Rod played Darling all three periods— he looked like an NHL goalie for the whole game.

Solid additions like deHaan and Hamilton coupled with a better Faulk on the backend should give both Darling and Mrazek ample opportunity to show they can both be much better than last year. I expect the Canes team defense to be better as a whole which you would think would do nothing but help Darling and his confidence overall.

How much of Darling's improvement can be attributed to the D in front of him having a better sense of what they're supposed to be doing and being able to do it.

Back