• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Predictions 2018-19

east coast

Remember,I was the only one on the planet who picked Vegas to make the playoffs last year. :smile(21):

East (* =wild card)

1.Philadelphia
2.Pittsburgh
3.Washington
4.New York Islanders*
5.New York Rangers*
6.New Jersey
7.Columbus
8.Carolina

1.Boston
2.Toronto
3.Florida
4.Tampa Bay
5.Ottawa
6.Detroit
7.Buffalo
8.Montreal

West
1.St. Louis
2.Winnipeg
3.Colorado
4.Nashville
5.Dallas
6.Chicago
7,Minnesota

1.San Jose
2.Los Angeles
3.Calgary
4.Vegas*
5.Arizona*
6.Anaheim
7.Vancouver
8.Edmonton

Boston will beat San Jose to win the Stanley Cup. Miserable year in our division.

And the Flyers aren’t winning the Metro. And . . . several others. I think he just wants to elicit a reaction.

Yup.

President throphy winners not making the playoffs, Tampa not making the playoffs, flyers winning the metro, Boston winning the cup, a troll post at best.

Yup.

President throphy winners not making the playoffs, Tampa not making the playoffs, flyers winning the metro, Boston winning the cup, a troll post at best.

I have fun with this every year,sure. But every year some teams do far better and others far worse than expressed by popular opinion. (Again, see Vegas). I can't help it if this year, it will be Tampa Bay and Nashville, among others. :smile(21):

All that matters

Habs 6th in division ...... picking top 7 in the draft and ping pong balls gets us Hughes

With our luck Nero drafts Lavoie # 1

Obviously I want a top 5 pick, but I have a feeling we somehow exceed expectations (ie. Price will play like superman and not get injured) and we end up with a middle of the pack pick.

Back