• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

New Season GDT Canada's Team vs Pig Nose/Lacrosse Player's team 7:00ET

Well shit!

Hudon is in and Plekanec is out. Wow.

Alzner looks out too.

_____

Tonight's projected lineup:

Tomas Tatar - Phillip Danault - Brendan Gallagher
Jonathan Drouin - Jesperi Kotkaniemi - Joel Armia
Paul Byron - Max Domi - Artturi Lehkonen
Charles Hudon - Matthew Peca - Andrew Shaw

Victor Mete - Jeff Petry
Mike Reilly - Noah Juulsen
Jordie Benn - Xavier Ouellet

Carey Price
Antti Niemi

Last edited:
Well shit!

Yeah, I was surprised but I have no issues, at least the top three centers can generate some offense.
Although I am going to say that Danault is the least offensive minded

Tatar-Danault-Gallagher
Drouin-Kotkaniemi-Armia
Byron-Domi-Lehkonen
Hudon-Peca-Shaw

Mete-Petry
Reilly-Juulsen
Alzner-Benn

Nope.

There is a very solid chance that this will be ugly for the Habs.

Your constant negativity has to be draining on you...it's only October and there hasn't even been a game played.

Give things a chance to develop as they may and jump on the tank nation in December.

Your constant negativity has to be draining on you...it's only October and there hasn't even been a game played.

Give things a chance to develop as they may and jump on the tank nation in December.

Honestly dude, I wouldn't concern yourself with other peoples hopes for one more solid draft pick. It's all good. Do what you want. It's just sports.

If we can stay out of the box this is a close game. Although the leafs will probably get tons of PPs

The Habs won't win this game and it won't be close. Everyone here knows this is a massive mis-match.

But, hey -- if they win, cool.

Well shit!

Alzner looks out too.

_____

Tonight's projected lineup:

Tomas Tatar - Phillip Danault - Brendan Gallagher
Jonathan Drouin - Jesperi Kotkaniemi - Joel Armia
Paul Byron - Max Domi - Artturi Lehkonen
Charles Hudon - Matthew Peca - Andrew Shaw

Victor Mete - Jeff Petry
Mike Reilly - Noah Juulsen
Jordie Benn - Xavier Ouellet

Carey Price
Antti Niemi

Maybe there was some kind of deal not to let Plekanec play against his old team :lol

Benn over Alzner is an odd choice.

he is the type of guy who predicts gloom and then when it happens can say, see told you

It's not looking good for us right now, but might as well check out some games before we're non-mathematically eliminated and cheering for tanking. Also, looking forward to Kotkaniemi's debut

Back