• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 2 - Montreal Canadiens @ Pittsburgh Penguins - SAT OCT 6TH 7:00 EST

Habs4Life

2.jpg

Watched the penguins put 7 behind holtby yesterday. That PP was lethal with a healthy letang on the blueline. The sheer amount of talent on the top 2 lines is disgusting as well.

Washington was able to keep up offensively with them which made it a interesting game with a lot of back and forth, but for some reason, I do not see the habs being able to do the same, even being rested compared to Washington having played the night before.

Price may be in for a long night.

Watched the penguins put 7 behind holtby yesterday. That PP was lethal with a healthy letang on the blueline. The sheer amount of talent on the top 2 lines is disgusting as well.

Washington was able to keep up offensively with them which made it a interesting game with a lot of back and forth, but for some reason, I do not see the habs being able to do the same, even being rested compared to Washington having played the night before.

Price may be in for a long night.

We’re not going to play the way the Caps played so it’ll be a different type of game I suspect. 3-2 or 4-2.

In that period alone I saw more brilliant defensive plays drom JK than I have the last five years from Galchenyuk.

This is the reason why JK will play center and stay at center

Back