• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Toronto @ Chicago - 7 pm on SN

I hope this is the end of the line for ennis. He just doesn’t have the legs to play in this league any more.

Thankfully the Leafs started skating after that second Hawks goal. Hopefully they can kill his penalty and keep momentum up.

Babcock seems to always do the right things eventually but holy **** it takes way too long to do it. And they're usually the most common sense things ever. Anyone with half a brain could figure that one out.

Eh Johnsson has to be a lot better. He bet on himself by signing a one year deal but apparently did not put the work in this summer. That's on him.

I'm confident he'll turn shit around eventually but he doesn't deserve a promotion from the fourth line just yet. And I say this as someone who dislikes brown.

Why is Scott Stevens on my TV? Sure he tried to end people's careers but I mostly care about his rape in 1990. How is this ignored?

Kappy could end Willy’s leafs career. Great stuff from tbe kid.

Last year was really hoping for actually kappy to take Hyman’s spot. He can get into the corners too and dig out pucks but just has a heap more skill. Plus he can play off the rush with Nylander and Matthews and has great defensive awareness with the speed to do what’s necessary.

Move marleau back with kadri. Put brown on the 4th line.

That is a wonderful, wonderful dirty shift by Hyman. Did nothing that required any skill at all, but was where he needed to be, taking the beating he needs to take.

Back