• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #5: Leafs @ Dead Things, 7:30PM, TSN4

Could we get Ennis off of that 2nd unit and get Kappy on it?

Willy-Kappy-Leivo-Marleau-Gardiner is a really solid 2nd unit when Willy gets back. For now, I'd take Hyman standing in front over Ennis. In his prime he wasn't a very good offensive player, and he's worse now.

Way to spring 'em for another 3 on 1, Martin.

One thing the fancy stats crowd generally gets wrong is defensemen.

Can I watch all Leafs games on TSN4 with Cuthbert/Ferraro? Better than CBC or national SN games.

Wtf was that. Walks off the blue line then lobs a soft pass into the high slot to nobody with no fwd support...

Way to spring 'em for another 3 on 1, Martin.

One thing the fancy stats crowd generally gets wrong is defensemen.

Thing is, the fancy stats throw up a big ugly red flag on Marincin. His xGA is ****ing terrible. Because the shots that are given up when he's on the ice are like those, way too often.

The thing with holl is he kinda stinks. Hopefully Lilly shows he’s ready sooner rather than later.

Can I watch all Leafs games on TSN4 with Cuthbert/Ferraro? Better than CBC or national SN games.

Yep. It actually sounds like a home broadcast and those guys are miles better than anyone Rogers coughs up.

Thing is, the fancy stats throw up a big ugly red flag on Marincin. His xGA is ****ing terrible. Because the shots that are given up when he's on the ice are like those, way too often.

Yeah, but they have unwavering love of Jake. His stats usually look great because he has puck skill. But he can be a horrorshow, as we all know.

Back