• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Minnesota 6:00 EST

This team personifies it’s coach, never quit, work your tail off and earn everything you get with hard work. So refreshing to have a leader behind the bench that demands accountability and has his players wanting to play hard for him.

I didn't see the Faulk problems you guys did. I'd have to completely disagree. My biggest issue all night was the lack of calls. Minnesota should have played that entire game shorthanded. Not that the Canes could have done much on the PP. But the Wild are the dirtiest team I've seen in a long while. And they were completely shocked when they did rarely get called for it. Someone should have ended Staal's night with a big hit. He's a spoiled brat. His cheapshot to the back of the head of Pesce deserves a look by Toronto.

I wasn't complaining about McEhlhinney, although he did muff one shot pretty badly. My complaint was on Faulk, mainly for grabbing the stick of Wild player while sitting on the bench. He should know better. But don't start attacking the people who post comments about the Cane's play (positive and negative) on this board. That's what these boards are for.

Hey, I love the way the team is playing. But on the second goal for the Wild, Faulk had a chance to clear down the ice and just made a soft, weak attempt to clear (or pass) and the wild kept it in and scored.

he also seemed to trail a lot of plays. Maybe he is the new whipping boy, but I'd love to see Hamilton on the first PP unit instead of him, at a minimum.

I'm rushed due to work, but Aho's speed and compete level are off the charts right now (there is my positive to go with my negative).

Followed the game via the NHL app while the wife and I were out having breakfast with friends here in Australia. I caused a bit of a stir when I yelled out when the app updated the score for the tying and winning goals.

I feel especially good about the Aho jersey I bought a month into his first season!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did the exact same thing at the ECU V. Houston football game. I saw five people with Hurricane gear. Bates Battaglia was represented. If you suffer agoraphobia, try going to a EC U home game to re-acclimate.

Hey, I love the way the team is playing. But on the second goal for the Wild, Faulk had a chance to clear down the ice and just made a soft, weak attempt to clear (or pass) and the wild kept it in and scored.

he also seemed to trail a lot of plays. Maybe he is the new whipping boy, but I'd love to see Hamilton on the first PP unit instead of him, at a minimum.

I'm rushed due to work, but Aho's speed and compete level are off the charts right now (there is my positive to go with my negative).

+1 Saw the same things. Dude is really slow.

Aww ... internet tough guy. Cute.

And when you show up and post something again in like 4 months, try not being a jerk.

It's me not you but like now we have things to pick apart. Just hate people taking joy out of when we actually were winning. We all knew it wasn't pretty but what matters are the points.

Back