• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 4

Agreed. You’d think a 5 on 3 is a prime opportunity to give KK a taste.

Apparently Julien doesn’t agree.

Julien was more concerned with scoring a goal on that PP than the kid progress but given that Arnia was on the ice, it seems like JK would have been a better option.

Was that Drouin’s best game as a Hab? Do it again. Like, 77 more times.

The Finns... eh. 62 is struggling. And maybe the kid needs to go back to Finland. The goaler was good enough.

Petry sux. Again.
Why is the second a rookie has an off game it's send him down. Other teams keep them, so should we

Well Tartar by himself is miles better than Pacioretty so maybe Bergevin got another great trade.

Bad game for Jullsun but he is young, part of the learning.

Lelkhonen still invisible.

I don’t know about miles better, his shot is nowhere near Pacioretty’s, but he does play with more energy.

Well Tartar by himself is miles better than Pacioretty so maybe Bergevin got another great trade.

Bad game for Jullsun but he is young, part of the learning.

Lelkhonen still invisible.

It is only 4 games, he is in new team and want to prove himself, wait until half season before judging him... He can score for sure(5 season of 20 and plus goals).

He was healthy scratch during last year playoff.
Reason: Being soffff.

I don't find him better than Max.

As Webmaster said, Max had hell of shot.

A lottery pick is up to 15 .....we are a lottery team this year

I know what a lottery pick is and would love a shot at number one. Although it is early this team is not playing like one. We are young so i assume we will shit the bed eventually

Habs probably easily win this game if Price started.

If only we can play the Pens every game. Seem to have their number, but no one else's.

Habs probably easily win this game if Price started.

LOOOL!!
This remind me about Habs Rangers series when he got injured, the guy allowed 4-5 goals in the first match in Bell Center, and yet some people were saying if we had Price we could have beat them.

Excuse in his case continues until he retires, or maybe even after ... lol

Back