• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #7: Deposed Monarchs @ Heir Apparents, 7:30 PM, SNET Ontario

Matthews has made doughty look bad on both Kappy goals. And Doughty hadn’t been on the ice for a goal against before tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sexy goal.

Kapanen may appear a swamp goblin by comparison to Nylander, but he's doing a damn good job replacing his offence.

it's time to give up and get on board this train Willy.

and yeah Sparks has been good today, not lucky, actually good.

If this is Sparks, he's an upgrade on McBackup 100 times out of 100

Hopefully this is The real Sparks. The last 3 cup winners all had 2 good goalies.

All this without Willy too

Yep. We missed Willy for about 15 minutes against the Caps and at no other time since. When he sorts his nonsense out and gets back in the lineup, we could be proper ridiculous.

Yep. We missed Willy for about 15 minutes against the Caps and at no other time since. When he sorts his nonsense out and gets back in the lineup, we could be proper ridiculous.
Kappy-Matty-Willy and Patty back with Kadri?

Kappy-Matty-Willy and Patty back with Kadri?

Yeah, I think that's the way to go. Patty-Kadri-Leivo would be nice as a 3rd line, but we know Babcock will put Brown in that slot. Johnsson-Lindholm-Leivo is a really, really good 4th line.

Dermott & Ozzy might be better than Jake and Zaitsev

Good on Babcock for spotting their good play and giving them more minutes tonight.

5on5 / CF%
Rielly 15min 27%
Hainsey 15min 25%

Gardiner 18min 39%
Zaitsev 15min 43%

Dermott 18min 63CF%
Ozzy 19min 61CF%

Back