• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 5 - Detroit Red Wings @ Montreal Canadiens - MON OCT 15TH 7:30 EST

I do love that Hudon is shutting up his naysayers.

If they have to be winning I'll take some solace in that

So Tatar at 5 millions for the next three years if he manages to give us 50 points and 25 goals is not bad.

I mentioned that this past summer. He sure would.
If I recall AAs contract negotiations on his bridge deal was contentious.

Dead Things have a long rebuild coming, I don’t see him part of the solution as Larkin is for example. It’s not as if he’s a perennial 70-pts guy, last year was his highest point total at 33. I’d venture to guess the asking price is not astronomical, could be a buy low moment.

Last edited:
Anyone still think the Habs are the worst team in the league? There are worse for sure. No finishing last for tankers.

a lot had to go right (or wrong) for them to be at the very bottom

still time :p

Dead Things have a long rebuild coming, I don’t see him part of the solution as Larkin is for example. It’s not as if he’s a perennial 70-pts guy, last year was his highest point total at 33. I’d venture to guess the asking price is not astronomical, could be a buy low moment.

I agree. I think Holland would move him for picks and futures. It likely wouldn't be cheap though.

I wonder if Poehling and a second would do it. Or perhaps for Lindgren. Don't they need a goalie?

Shows how stupid Holland is . Team should of been gutted years ago .

He created the worst cap crap in the league with Green, DeKeyser , Erickson, Franson , Helm , etc.....

But he plays hardball with AA who has some upside in his game , its Nero part 2.

It would be hilarious if we started trading picks and prospects. Esp our top end guys like Poehling.

Imagine?
Poehling doesn’t seem to have the hands & vision to be a top end guy. Interested in seeing how he does and if he can dominate vs players 2-years younger than him at WJC - since he turns 20 1st week of Jan

Poehling doesn’t seem to have the hands & vision to be a top end guy. Interested in seeing how he does and if he can dominate vs players 2-years younger than him at WJC - since he turns 20 1st week of Jan

Agreed , can he be a big 2 way 200 foot pivot with 50 point upside.

Back